优势如下 ： With the continuous progress of vacuum drying technology, the method of controlling the temperature to dry the samples under vacuum conditions has also received more and more attention. Compared with conventional drying methods, the advantages are as follows :
1. The vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid to be expelled, so vacuum drying can be easily applied to heat-sensitive substances.
2. For samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, using the vacuum drying method can effectively shorten the drying time.
3. Various mechanical parts with complex structure or other porous samples are cleaned by vacuum drying method, leaving no residue after being completely dried.
4. Safer to use-under vacuum or inert conditions, completely eliminate the possibility of oxidation and thermal explosion of oxides.
5. Compared with ordinary drying that relies on air circulation, powder samples are not blown or moved by flowing air.
1. The rectangular parallelepiped working room maximizes the effective volume, and the microcomputer temperature controller is accurate and reliable in temperature control.
2. Tempered, bullet-proof double-glazed glass doors allow you to observe objects in the working room at a glance, and you can fill the interior with inert gas.
3. The closed tightness of the box door can be adjusted, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring. Ensure high vacuum in the box.
4. The studio is made of polished mirror stainless steel to ensure the durability of the product.
5. Storage, heating, testing and drying are carried out in the absence of oxygen or full of inert gas, so it will not be oxidized.
6. The shortest heating time, compared with the traditional vacuum drying box, the heating time is reduced by more than 50%.
1. Studio material: 304 stainless steel plate;
2. Screen: 1 layer stainless steel screen;
3. Temperature range: RT + 10 ~ 250 ℃;
4. Temperature fluctuation: ≤ ± 0.5 ℃;
5. Temperature uniformity: ≤ ± 2.5 ﹪;
6. Power supply: AC220V 50Hz;
7. Power consumption: 500W;
8. Studio size mm: 300 * 300 * 275;
9. Vacuum degree: ≤133pa.