Features of high temperature vacuum test chamber:
1. The rectangular parallelepiped studio makes the effective volume reach to a large size. The microcomputer temperature controller is accurate and reliable in temperature control.
2. Tempered and bullet-proof double-glazed glass doors allow you to observe the objects in the working room at a glance, and you can fill the interior with inert gases such as nitrogen.
3. The closed tightness of the box door can be adjusted, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring. Ensure high vacuum in the box.
4. The studio is made of polished mirror stainless steel to ensure the durability of the product.
5. Storage, heating, testing and drying are carried out in the absence of oxygen or full of inert gas, so it will not be oxidized.
6.Zui short heating time, compared with the traditional vacuum drying box, the heating time is reduced by more than 50%.
7. Comes with a vacuum pump, manual vacuum control, easy and convenient operation.
8. With control over temperature protection, over temperature sound and light alarm, over pressure short circuit protection.
High-temperature vacuum test chamber model specifications
Model number: BHZ-90
Internal and external materials: The inner box is made of SUS # 304 stainless steel, 1.0t matte finish, and the outer case is painted with 1.2t steel plate.
Temperature range: RT + 10-300 ℃ (400 ℃)
Accuracy: ± 2 ℃%
Fluctuation: ± 0.5 ℃
Vacuum degree: "133pa, 0mp--0.1mp
Timing: 0-999 minutes
Controller method: Fuzzy PID temperature control + SSR
Nitrogen filling device: optional
Shelf: Second floor
Power: AC 220V 50HZ / 60HZ
(W×D×H)mm 450×450×450 Studio size: (W × D × H) mm 450 × 450 × 450
(W×D×H)mm 450×450×450 Dimensions: (W × D × H) mm 450 × 450 × 450