命。 During the use of the battery test incubator , there are many precautions and maintenance is often required. This can extend the life of the test chamber . The following describes precautions and maintenance:
1. The machine is equipped with a test hole on the machine side, which can be used when connected to the test circuit in the box, and is fixed by an internal dedicated battery clamp.
2. If you want to observe the changes in the box during the test, you can turn on the indoor light (LIGHT) switch, and know the internal changes through the window.
3. If the machine is operating below 0 ℃, avoid opening the door of the box as much as possible, because at low temperature, if the box door is opened, the internal evaporator and other parts will be blocked, especially the lower the temperature, the more serious the situation. If it must be opened, the door opening time should be minimized.
4. When the low-temperature operation is completed, it is necessary to set a temperature condition of 60 ° C and perform a drying process for about half an hour, so as not to affect the measurement time or icing phenomenon of the next working condition.
5. The radiator (condenser) of the refrigerator should be regularly maintained and kept clean.
6. When the machine finishes running at low temperature, it is necessary to set the normal temperature condition (30 ± 5 ℃) so that the temperature in the box is normal temperature when the machine is stopped, so as not to affect the freezing phenomenon caused by the low temperature in the box and the window glass freezing. Fog phenomenon.
7. Please note that the machine must be grounded safely and securely to avoid static induction.
8. Avoid turning off and on the refrigeration unit within three minutes.
9. Circuit breakers and temperature over-temperature protectors provide local test products for operator safety protection, so please check regularly.
10. Please read the controller manual and related manuals carefully before operating the battery test incubator .