The following points need to be paid attention to when using the centrifuge :
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooled state, the lid of the centrifuge must be closed. After centrifugation, remove the rotor and place it on the experimental table. Dry the remaining water in the chamber. The lid of the centrifuge is opened.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or on the experimental table. Do not tighten the floating cover on the rotor, because if it is mishandled, the rotor cover will Will fly out and cause an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, it is necessary to use your fingers to touch the gap between the rotor and the rotor cover. If there is a gap, you must unscrew it from the beginning and tighten it until you confirm that there is no gap before starting the centrifuge.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator should not turn off the machine power first, but press STOP on the panel of the host. Fill in the centrifuge operation records before pre-cooling.
5. Do not use fake or inferior centrifuge tubes, or use aging, deformed or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. On holidays and at night, after using the centrifuge, you need to undergo a routine safety inspection before you can leave.
7. When a machine failure occurs during the operation of the instrument, the technical staff should be contacted in time when the component is damaged.
8. Do not move the centrifuge while it is working.
9. The ground on which the centrifuge is placed should be solid and level, and two leveling screws are arranged to make the centrifuge in contact with the ground and uniformly stressed to prevent vibration.
10. The centrifugation tube should be weighed for balance. If the difference between the additions is too large, large vibrations are likely to occur. At this time, the inspection should be stopped to make the addition of liquid meet the requirements.
11. If there is a split of the centrifuge tube during operation, it will cause large vibrations and should be stopped immediately for disposal.
12. The time interval between restarting after each shutdown must not be less than 5 minutes to prevent the compressor from being blocked and damaged.
13. After each centrifugation is completed, it is necessary to take out the rotor, otherwise it can be rusted on the shaft for a long time, and the rotor will not be taken out and the centrifuge will be scrapped.
14. The centrifuge rotor has a service life of three years and should be replaced after the expiration date.
15. All rotors cannot be used across their maximum speed.