First, L-600 low - speed large-capacity centrifuge operating procedures:
1. Plug in the power, turn on the power switch, the LCD screen lights up, and the system enters the self-test state.
2. Set the working parameters of the machine, such as working temperature, running time, working speed, etc. Press the run button on the control panel to start the centrifuge. Within a preset acceleration level, its speed rises to a preset value. Within the preset operating time (excluding the deceleration time), the centrifuge starts to decelerate, and its speed drops to zero within the preset deceleration level, at which time the machine automatically opens the door.
Second, matters needing attention:
1. Except the running speed and running time, do not change the working parameters of the machine at will, so as not to affect the performance of the machine.
2. The speed setting must not exceed the maximum speed to ensure the safe operation of the machine.
3. If E3 or other alphanumeric characters appear during use, the machine will not run. Turn off the power and restart the machine after 5 seconds. After the set speed is displayed, press the run key again.
4. Do not open the cover door while the machine is running or the rotor is not stopped.
5. The centrifuge must be perfused with the same amount of sample. Do not run the rotor in an unbalanced condition.
6. Centrifuge should not exceed 60 minutes at a time.
7. The centrifuge must be reliably grounded; if the machine is not in use, unplug the power plug, clean the inner cavity and rotor body, and open the door to dry.