Proportional carbon dioxide is mainly used for gas concentration simulation configuration. Compared with infrared carbon dioxide incubator, it cannot monitor the concentration change in real time. If it is properly debugged, the proportioning control is still quite accurate. The following discusses the precautions for use on the BC-160W water jacket proportioning CO2 incubator:
1. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ～ ＋ 35 ℃
2. Ambient humidity: ≤60% RH;
3. Read the instruction manual carefully before starting the machine, and grasp the correct use method. Pay special attention to the output pressure reducing valve before the cylinder is opened to prevent the gas hose from bursting.
4. The equipment should be installed in a room with clean air, no direct sunlight, no strong electromagnetic field and radiant energy, and small changes in ambient temperature. In order to ensure the temperature control accuracy of the carbon dioxide incubator, it is recommended to use in the environment of 15 ℃ -25 ℃.
5. In use, the output pressure of the pressure reducing valve and the flow rate of the two flow meters should be monitored frequently, and the various valves in the control box must not be arbitrarily twisted. If there is a deviation in the concentration of the CO2 box, the reason for the inaccuracy of the relevant values should be found out before it can be adjusted slightly.
6. When the difference between the set temperature and the ambient temperature is less than 5 ℃, apply air conditioning to reduce the ambient temperature. During the entire cultivation process, the ambient temperature should not be changed significantly. Otherwise, the change in ambient temperature will cause the inside of the carbon dioxide incubator. Temperature control is not allowed.
7. When the cylinder pressure is less than 1Mpa, it should be replaced in time. When replacing the cylinder, the cylinder switch should be turned off, the screw shaft of the pressure reducing valve is loosened, and then the pressure reducing valve is removed and reinstalled on the new steel bottle.
8. When using the machine for the first time or re-using the machine after a long period of non-use, it should be operated in accordance with the requirements of Articles 1 to 3 of the method of use, especially during the formal cultivation. 9. When opening the glass door, Operate according to the method of use 3 to prevent the "overshoot" phenomenon due to accumulation when the temperature and carbon dioxide concentration in the box are restored.
10. The carbon dioxide incubator should have a good grounding device to ensure safety.
11. If abnormal imagination occurs during use or test, please cut off the power and contact our company's technical staff in time!