1. Set the operating temperature first, usually 4 ℃, then put the centrifugal rotor in the centrifugal chamber, pay attention to the centrifugal shaft to be locked; close the door, the temperature of the centrifugal chamber begins to fall, and the pre-cooling time should be sufficient .
2. Load the sample into an appropriate centrifuge tube, balance the weight with both balances, cover the centrifuge tube cap and screw it tightly.
Note that the centrifuge tube is only 70% full. Although it is covered with a cap, it may leak due to the strong centrifugal force. Most centrifuge tubes have a lid attached. Note that the lids of the centrifuge tubes must also be balanced. Centrifuge tubes are usually placed on crushed ice. When removing the balance, wipe the crushed ice liquid clean. Order the centrifuge tube to be equilibrated with another centrifuge tube with clean water.
3. Put the balanced centrifuge tube symmetrically into the centrifugal top, cover the top of the centrifugal top, and pay attention to whether it is screwed tightly. If the lid of the centrifugal rotor is not tightened, it will fall out during centrifugation, causing great damage!
4. Close the centrifuge compartment door and adjust the required speed and time on the dashboard; for example: 8000rpm, 30min. Note that the speed used must not exceed the limit of the centrifuge, the highest speed is usually written on the centrifuge, for example, the maximum speed of the H-2000R centrifuge is 20000rpm, but if the centrifuge is too old, it must be adjusted down. The speed and time settings should not be too high. For example, those who can make 7000rpm should not use 8000rpm.
5. After confirming that all steps are correct, press the "Start" button to start, and the centrifuge will gradually accelerate. At this time, close monitoring is required. The most dangerous time to start the acceleration. If you find that the sound is wrong or there is a large vibration, please press "Stop" immediately. And do not turn off the power directly. After the centrifugation has reached the required speed, make sure everything is normal before leaving.
6. When centrifugation is completed, wait until the centrifuge is completely stationary before opening the hatch; please take out the centrifuge tube as soon as possible, first observe whether the centrifuge tube is complete and the location of the sediment, quickly pour off the supernatant, being careful not to get the sediment turbid. Regardless of whether the supernatant or sediment is required, please collect the supernatant in a clean beaker to avoid mistakes. Be careful when dumping the supernatant to avoid pouring the precipitate together; if you accidentally mix it up, repeat it. If there is a leak in the centrifuge tube, find out the cause and clean the centrifuge or centrifuge immediately.
7. In the neutral position between two centrifugations, it is not necessary to take out the centrifugal rotor, but close the door to prevent hot air from flowing into the centrifugal chamber.
8. After all use, take out the centrifugal to clean up, you can rinse with tap water, and dry it upside down. The centrifuge door should be opened. After the ice has melted, wipe and clean it a little. If liquid leaks out, wash it with water. Also check the balance of the centrifuge tube and the table top, it is easy to get dirty, and you must clean it carefully before leaving.