The first step is to form the anaerobic environment of the cultivation operation room:
1. Place a deaeration catalyst and a closed petri dish in the cultivation operation room according to the requirements of use. 500g palladium particle deoxidizer (sealed state) and 500g desiccant.
2. Press the power switch, close the inside and outside doors of the sampling chamber, and press the vacuum pump button to draw the sampling chamber to negative pressure (see the pointer of the vacuum gauge pointing to 0.06MPa).
3. To achieve a very small amount of oxygen in the cultivation operation room, three gas replacements must be performed: (1) The first gas replacement with a purity of 99.99% nitrogen. Put the latex gloves on the flange ring and tighten it. Press the nitrogen inlet switch in the box, the nitrogen will reach a sufficient state, and then press this switch to close it. Put your hands into the latex gloves, and then step on the foot switch. Nitrogen will gradually fill the culture chamber. (2) For the second gas replacement (nitrogen replacement), repeat the nitrogen filling process. The sampling chamber is evacuated first, and the exhaust switch must be opened and closed at any time. (3) For the third replacement of the mixed gas, the mixed gas ratio is: N2 ↑ 90%, H2 ↑ 5%, CO2 ↑ 5%, and the purity is 99.99%. Vacuum the sampling chamber until the pointer of the vacuum gauge points to 0.06MPa. Press the mixed gas inlet switch in the box, the mixed gas reaches a sufficient state, and then press this switch to turn off. Press the mixed gas fine-tuning switch in the box to make the mixed gas fill the cultivation chamber at a certain flow rate. After three ventilations, the oxygen content of the gas in the cultivation operation room is already in a very trace state.
4. Turn on the palladium particle deaerator in the cultivation operation room, and turn on the power of the deaerator catalyst for catalytic deaeration.
5. If the user needs to operate the cultivation room or sampling room for sterilization before or after use, they can open the external door of the built-in incubator, that is, the sampling room door, and then turn on the control panel sterilization switch to sterilize the operation room. The length of time can be customized according to the actual needs of users.
The second step is to insert and cultivate the bacteria
1. Check the door of the sampling chamber and close it tightly.
2. Open the outdoor sampling door and close the external door after placing the bacteria in the sampling room.
3. Complete the nitrogen filling and replacement process of the sampling chamber three times: Turn on the vacuum pump, first evacuate to above 0.06MPa, and then manually open the aisle nitrogen inlet switch. When the pointer returns to zero, turn off the aisle nitrogen inlet switch. Repeat the above operation for the second nitrogen replacement. During the third gas replacement operation, stop when the vacuum degree is above 0.06MPa, and then open the aisle mixed gas inlet switch to charge the mixed gas. When the pointer returns to zero, turn off the aisle mixed gas inlet switch. The sampling chamber is aerated and replaced three times.
4. In order to ensure that the anaerobic environment of the cultivation operation room is not damaged, the replacement frequency should be increased when selecting a lower vacuum for nitrogen replacement.
5. Open the door of the sampling room, move the bacteria from the sampling room to the cultivation operation room, then close the door of the sampling room tightly, and then vacuum to check whether the inner door is closed tightly.
6. If the incubator needs to be used continuously for a long time, it must be: (1) Observe daily in the cultivation operation room. If it is found to be abnormal, you must replace the gas. (2) If the user is operating, due to the product structure, after the gas supply is stopped for 12 hours, there may be a very small amount of leakage, or the microbial gas supplement required for the cultivation of the bacteria needed for cultivation, can be built in The filter continuously inputs a small amount of mixed gas, so that the supplemented nitrogen can be combined with a small amount of oxygen and catalyzed and absorbed to ensure the anaerobic state in the box. The supplementary mixed gas flow is about 10ml per minute. (3) Continuous culture for one day, replace the oxygen scavenger and desiccant once.
7. The temperature of the cultivation operation room can be arbitrarily selected and controlled within the temperature control range.
8. Adjusting the output pressure of the mixed gas bottle and nitrogen bottle: adjust the pressure reducing valve so that the output pressure is about 0.02Mpa.
If you have any other questions, you can consult Shanghai Boss Instrument Service Hotline: 021-331262808